Terms of business.
- Rates are per apartment, per night, as applicable.
- Rates at 196 Bishopsgate are subject to Value Added Tax (VAT) levied at 20.0% for the first 28 nights and 6.0% thereafter.
- Rates include all applicable supplied utilities & maid service (6 days a week, Mon-Sat, excluding bank holidays)
- To qualify for discounted long term rates the initial booking, or any extension thereto, must have been booked for the set minimum period required to obtain said rate.
- Published Rack Rates are valid until 31 December 2015.
- For stays of 1-28 nights, a valid credit card number is required to guarantee the reservation.
- For stays of 29 nights or more, a deposit equivalent to 25% of the total cost of the accommodation being reserved is required.
- All confirmation deposits must be received at the time of booking or at least 14 days prior to arrival. If not received, Respite Management Ltd reserves the right to cancel reservations without notice.
- Deposits may be paid by credit or debit card upon receipt of the cardholder's signed authority form and a clearly legible copy of both sides of said card. Where a corporate or company credit card is used, the copy of said card must be presented on company headed paper.
- For all stays under 7 nights, unless prior credit arrangements have been made, full payment of accommodation and tax is due upon arrival, along with a £50.00 pre authorisation for any incidentals.
- Pre authorisations are automatically released upon departure, less deductions for any incidental charges or damages incurred.
- For stays of over 7 nights, unless prior credit arrangements have been made, full payment for the first 30 day period of accommodation and tax is due upon arrival, along with a £50 security deposit for any incidentals.
- Deposits will be refunded upon departure, less deductions for any incidental charges incurred.
- Payments can be made by cash, major credit and debit cards, cheque or bank transfer (on the provision that funds are cleared prior to check-in). Subsequent periods of accommodation will be payable in advance, in periods of 30 nights, or part thereof as applicable.
- In all cases, 196 Bishopsgate will provide an invoice for the period charged for your records.
- Longer stay guests will be invoiced on a monthly basis to ensure said accounts remain in credit at all times.
Credit & Overdue Account Charges
- Payment of company invoices are due upon receipt of said invoice, unless 14 days credit has been given. If 14 days credit has been given, payment will be due within 14 days from the date of invoice.
- Failure to comply with these credit facilities may result in credit being withdrawn and all outstanding balances becoming due immediately. Should this be the case, interest will be charged on a daily basis at 8% from the 15th day until settlement of the full amount of the invoice, plus any additional administration costs in recovering the debt.
- Stays of 1-6 nights: notice of cancellation is required 24 hours prior to 2pm on arrival day, to avoid the cancellation fee of 1 night being levied.
- Stays of 7-28 nights: notice of cancellation is required 72 hours prior to 2pm on arrival day, to avoid the cancellation fee of 3 nights being levied
- Stays of 29 nights or more: notice of cancellation is required 14 days prior to 2pm on arrival day, to avoid the cancellation fee of 14 nights being levied
- An option held upon an extension to a rental period is subject to the cancellation terms as notified above.
- Guests staying 1-6 nights must give 24 hours prior notice if the apartment is to be vacated earlier than the date originally intended to avoid the early departure fee of 1 night being levied.
- Guests staying 7-28 nights must give 72 hours prior notice if the apartment is to be vacated earlier than the date originally intended, subject to a minimum stay of 7 nights, in order to avoid the early departure fee of 3 nights being levied.
- Guests staying 29 or more nights must give 14 days prior notice if the apartment is to be vacated earlier than the date originally intended, in order to avoid the early departure fee of 14 nights being levied.
- In all cases, notice to extend must be received 14 days prior to scheduled departure date.
- Extension requests received outside of the above notice period will be granted on a subject to availability basis.
- In order to accommodate an extension when already resident, the above notice periods apply.
- Breakfast is available to all guests at the cost of £10+VAT, per person, per night. Breakfast must be prebooked either at time of reservation or with the reception desk prior to 10pm the day before requirement.
- Grocery Service is available to all guests at the cost of £5 per order. All orders must be either prebooked at the time of reservation or with the reception desk at 196 Bishopsgate prior to 10pm the day before requirement.
- Broadband is available to all guests free of charge.
- Tours are available to all guests via the reception desk. An external company hosts said tours and thus Respite Management Ltd does not accept liability for any disputes between said supplier and said guest.
Respite Management Ltd will provide to the client authorised images and descriptions of the properties represented. These images are to be used with the permission of the Supplier on the understanding that they be updated whenever possible with new images as provided by the Supplier. The use of any other images to portray the properties of the Supplier, whether generic images or images taken from another source, or the use of images provided by the Supplier which are then used to portray other properties represented by the client, is prohibited under the terms of this agreement.